Wednesday, March 10, 2010

8th District Republican Chairman

I am writing this letter to THANK YOU for your tremendous support for my re-election as your Chairman of the 8th Congressional District.

The support I received at the Convention was both humbling and overwhelming. I promised four years ago that I would work hard. I hope I have shown that I keep my word. You have given me the opportunity to continue your work to make the Republican Party in Illinois something we can be PROUD of. We have a great conservative Platform and we should be following that Platform for the benefit of all of out constituents

Let us all work hard to get our Candidates elected in November so that we may once again be proud of “The Land of Lincoln-The Great State of Illinois”.

I will give Connie a card for each of you so that you have my information and can contact me at any time.

Sincerely,

Gene Dawson,

A very proud member of your State Central Committee

No comments: